The BUCKHORN 209 Magnum is an ultra-modern conventional in-line, and the heart of this high-tech smoke-pole is the precision rifled 24” barrel with a 1:28” twist. It’s powered by an extremely hot 209 ignition system and will handle 150 grain magnum charges with ease. And in statewhere 209 primers are not allowed, the Buck-horn can be easily converted to a #11 or musket cap ignition by simply changing the breech plug and adding the correct nipple. Plus, the BUCKHORNcomes standard with a thumb-actuated safety, DuraSight All Metal fiber optic sights, dual-barrel retention points and a Bullet Guiding Muzzle. Another feature that really sets this gun apart from the competition is its radical new stock design. The BUCKHORN’s unique stock features dotgrip panels to ensure a comfortable, non-slip grip. Not bad for a rifle that retails for less than two Ben Franklins!
THIS MODEL HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
• 24” Barrel Length/42” Overall Length
• 1:28” Rifling Twist Rate
• 209 Ignition• Bullet Guiding Muzzle
• DuraSight All Metal Fiber Optic Sights
• Solid Composite Stock with Molded-In Grip Panels and Sling Swivel Studs
• CrushZone Recoil Pad
• Thumb-Actuated Safety
• Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
• 14.25” Length of Pull• 6.3 lbs. Total Weight
• Lifetime Warranty